Wednesday, January 13, 2010

On his wife's chicken pot pie

"Adelia, I hate to say it, but you've obviously made a pact with the devil, this Chicken Pot Pie is so bad, and normally it is so good. I've heard murmurs out and about that you have been carousing with the devil and his chicken pot pie recipes. I can't taste any kind of flavor, only sin and horrible freezer burn. Devil freezer burn. Freezer burn from a devil pact. I will love you, Adelia, but only once you admit that this Chicken Pot Pie is a product of your pact with the devil and his cookbook I will pray for you.

But maybe this is a blessing in disguise... maybe your next pot pie will be much better as you clear your recipe book from this pot pie devil pact.

Also, please stop using corn in the recipe... you've always used it and I've always suspected the devil."

Pat Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment