Wednesday, January 13, 2010

On Star Wars Episode 1

"I heard it. I've heard murmurs across hollywood and it's no secret... but George Lucas signed a pact with the Devil... right after American Graffiti George Lucas looked around and wanted to make his Star Wars epic and the Devil came to him... in the form of Jar Jar Binks, and he said to George: 'George Lucas, I will give you an amazing trilogy if you promise to make a prequel that I will co-write with you.' And George Lucas accepted... he said okay as long the first three movies he made were excellent, and it happened. After the Star Wars trilogy was created the Devil sat down with George Lucas and began writing the Phantom Menace... that's why it's called the phantom menace because Satan was a ghost writer for this screenplay. He then demanded that he be the casting director, and he chose a kid that had no place on an acting screen.

This is well documented, I have seen it, I have heard it. The Phantom Menace was cowrote by the devil. May the Devil be with you, George. May the devil be with you."

Pat Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment