Wednesday, January 13, 2010

On the time he gained five pounds...

"You know its not me... I certainly have been watching my weight... I can't be blamed for this, when it's very very clear that Tony the Tiger has made a pact with the devil. It's well known that Tony the Tiger has held counsel with the Devil. He wanted his cereal to beat Honey Nut Cheerios so many years ago, as we all know Honey Nut Cheerios is God's Favorite Cereal. So he held conference with the devil and he made a pact... he made a pact with the devil to make every bite of Frosted Flakes so delicious with every bite... that's what he did. And they are delicious... but the devil made them fattening. And that's why I gained these five pounds... because of Tony the Tiger's pact with the devil.

They're Grrrrrrrrrrr-enemies of God. Frosted Flakes are."

Pat Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment